The EYE 2016 will include a large variety of activities run under the motto “Together we can make a change” in a political, social and cultural sense.
Activities will focus on five main themes:
- War and Peace: Perspectives for a Peaceful Planet
- Apathy or Participation: Agenda for a Vibrant Democracy
- Exclusion or Access: Crackdown on Youth Unemployment
- Stagnation or Innovation: Tomorrow’s World of Work
- Collapse or Success: New Ways for a Sustainable Europe
The two-day-event will offer:
- Idea checks, political debates and workshops with European political decision-makers and high profile speakers from the business world and civil society
- Ideas labs, digital games and other special formats
- The YO!Fest (Youth Village and Festival) organised by the European Youth Forum
As follow-up, a report with the ideas discussed during the event will be made available to all Members of the European Parliament.
Please note, that registration for taking part in the event will only be possible as a group of minimum 10 participants. No individual registrations will be accepted.
Young Europeans aged between 16 and 30 years, registered as a group of at least 10 people, resident in:
- EU 28 Member states
- Candidate countries (Albania, FYROM, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey)
- Neighbouring countries (Armenia, Andorra, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Morocco, Moldova, Principality of Monaco, Norway, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, Switzerland, San Marino)
There is no fee for attending the EYE2016; however participants will need to cover their own transport, accommodation and meals.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.