How to become the part of Summer Academy for Youg Professionals (SAYP)
As a participant of SAYP, you will be able to expand your own contact networks and share ideas, experiences and challenges with other like-minded professionals.
SAYP is a collaboration between Swedish institute and Swedish universities. The specific topics of the SAYP modules this year are:
- Perspectives on Multi-level Governance, Decentralisation & Human Rights
- Migration and Integration in the Eastern Partnership and the Baltic Sea Region
- Sustainable Public Management
- Sustainable e-Government for Resilient and Innovative Democratic public administration (SeGRID)
- Transnational Public Administration and Organizing
You can apply if you have good command of English language, are born after 1985 and have relevant higher education.
Candidates need to be employed in on of the following areas:
- Policymakers (politicians, government officials, employees of political parties)
- Public servants (non-political civil servants working at government agencies)
- Civil society workers (CSO/NGO employees)