The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals allows for students from certain countries with relevant work ezperience, to study for free at the Swedish Institute.
The goal of the SI Scolarship for global professionals, is to create an agenda for the leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 agenda for sustainable development. It is fully funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. The scholarship includes full funding to a Master’s program at the Swedish Institute.
- You must be a resident of an eligible country for the SI Scholarship: Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Russian Federation; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- To be eligible for Global Professionals, you must have had at least 3,000 hours of work experience prior to February 2022 from a maximum of three organizations. Valid work experience for Global Professionals includes both full-time and part-time employment.
- Full tuition fee coverage. The fee is paid directly by SI to your Swedish university in the beginning of each semester.
- A monthly payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the study period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build a network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you become a member of the SI Alumni Network.
- For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia and Zimbabwe: the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation and Ukraine: the scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 10,000 for the entire study period.
- The next application round for SI Scholarships for Global Professionals starts 10 February 00:01 CET and finishes 28 February 14:59 CET 2022.
Picture: https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals/#whats-included / Credit: Moa Karlberg.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.