She Entrepreneurs is a recognized leadership program for women entrepreneurs in the MENA-region and Sweden. It is leadership training within the context of working for an equal and sustainable society using entrepreneurial principles, and the program is based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. The aim of the She Entrepreneurs is to support women entrepreneurs by giving them the tools and methods they need to develop their enterprise.
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to develop your business initiative and acquire personal skills and innovative tools.
- Support to think like an entrepreneur – from generating ideas to executing a strategic and sustainable business model.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, branding, sales, finance and funding.
- Participation is open to applicants from Sweden, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen;
- The She Entrepreneurs is intended for women who have already started to build a business. If you are an entrepreneur who wants to develop your business to make it more effective at creating value for society – the She Entrepreneurs is the program for you.
Costsare covered and arranged by Swedish Institute. This includes training, accommodation, food, return tickets, insurance, and visa costs. Application process will start in December.