There are no application fees or entrance examinations. In order to apply, candidates should provide completed application forms, English level certificates and a letter of motivation. Semesters of all programmes start late September and mid-February. An intensive, optional summer semester runs in June. Prague College is organised around three schools teaching to approximately 550 students and a research centre.
- All applicants will be evaluated based on their academic excellence, social engagement in school activities, financial need and special circumstances;
- The college also has a special fund to support students coming from Czech-language and Slovak-language secondary schools and universities;
- Applicants of all nationalities can apply for these scholarships;
- Applicants must have previous year degree;
- Non-native English speakers are required to submit a recent score from an internationally-recognized English examination. These may include but are not limited to, the following examinations: IELTS, TOEFL.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.