The Merck research grants program is open to scientists in all career stages who are affiliated with any research-based institution, university or company. You may apply for more than one focus topic. If your application is successful, you will be invited to submit a full proposal and join a deep-dive workshop with the other finalists in 2020.
The deep-dive workshop for the drug discovery, bioreactor design, and next generation machine learning topics will take place 3-5 November 2020 in Darmstadt, Germany. Finalists will work together with Merck managers and scientists to jointly optimize submitted project proposals. The culmination of the symposia will be the selection of the research grant winners.
The deadline is on 31 August 2020.
- Submissions are accepted from scientists in all countries all over the world
- In order to apply, please fill out an online application using non-confidential information only
- Participants may submit multiple applications for several topics that are relevant for their proposals
- Submissions will be accepted until 31 August 2020 for the drug discovery, bioreactor design, and next generation machine learning proposals
- For the pandemic preparedness topic, there is no fixed deadline, since applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis in order to provide a quicker response in these challenging times
Photo: Shutterstock / edited by: Martina Advaney
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.