Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. The firm has grown into one of Asia’s most versatile full-service consultancies with over 28 offices in China, Vietnam, Singapore, and India. DSA primarily provides legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors. The firm publishes business news and analysis through its subsidiary Asia Briefing (AB), which produces articles and magazines for China, Vietnam, ASEAN, and India.
DSA manages a highly successful internship program for students and young professionals from across the world. The company is currently recruiting interns on a rolling basis for remote positions. Editorial assistants will monitor business, economic, and political news in Asian markets and update AB datasets. Additional responsibilities will include developing content ideas for AB content network, primarily for China Briefing and participating in marketing and business development activities when necessary. Editorial Assistants typically conduct research, write at least one article a week, and develop a specialization during a three or six month internship. Many assistants use this experience to improve their writing, gain a publication history, learn about business in Asia, and/or make a transition in the job market.
Application process is ongoing.
- Candidates should demonstrate excellent written and verbal English skills
- Educational background in regional, business, economic, legal or political studies is required
- Candidates should have experience in formal research, editorial work and/or international business issues in Asia
- Applications should include a cover letter that does not exceed 300 words and a CV that does not exceed two pages
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked for a brief writing sample
Find out more about this internship at Asia Briefing here.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
More opportunities at Youth Time Magazine:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.