Current students and recent MBA graduates are invited for a remote business internship at a business travel startup Upside Business Travel. This paid internship is a 25 hours/week commitment that will require students collaborate with the company’s CEO on a new and existing business lines. Application process is ongoing.
Apply for Upside Business Travel
Upside Business Travel is the first business booking site that is revolutionizing travel management for small to mid-sized companies, with no fees, no contracts and no commitments.
With the office located in Washington, DC, the platform is used by those engaging in business travel, in order to compile accommodations and transportation arrangements.
Packages are rated by the site, and search results can be refined by user-generated search parameters. The company has named its platform a “flexibility engine”, which scores and analyzes the entire travel industry’s available options every twenty-four hours.
Interns will collaborate with the company’s CEO and founders on a new and existing business lines.
They will evaluate new industry segments such as the banking and insurance sectors, build forecast financial models, and manage customer discovery, validation, and develop a business case to invest.
Additionally interns will partner with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Supplier Relations, Customer Experience, Finance, People, and Legal sectors.
This is a graduate level paid internship with flexible timings and a 25 hours/week commitment.
Application process is ongoing.
- You are a current graduate student pursuing an MBA or a recent MBA graduate
- You are a strategic thinker with an analytical approach, strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail
- You have a passion for solving complex problems in simple ways
- You enjoy making your ideas a reality. Whether it’s through a hackathon, self-taught skill, or a side-hustle, you put in the (often serious) effort to build
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.