ERYICA is an independent European organization based in Luxembourg, which works to intensify European cooperation in the field of youth information work and services.
New Junior Project Manager would be responsible for:
- the Agency’s communication and administrative tasks;
- organisation and managing events and project-related activities;
- design, apply, supervise and report on projects, mostly within the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 EU programmes;
- the relationship with the Agency’s members, animate the network, and support the team in the day-to-day management of their tasks;
- gather information on members’ projects and activities;
- Travel occasionally to other European countries.
- ability to communicate in English and French at an excellent level, especially in text production (additional languages will be an asset);
- have a higher education degree in a relevant field;
- have project management and organising events experience.
Junior Project Manager will get a part-time contract (28 working hours per week, 3,5 days per week) for a fix term of 12 months with a starting date 1 February 2016. A gross monthly salary is EUR 1,620.
Please note position is available for EU nationals and citizen of EU candidate countries: Albania, FYROM Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey. Youth from the Republic of Kosovo are also eligible to apply.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.