The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers international graduates from all disciplines the chance to receive a scholarship for a postgraduate or Master's degree at a state or state-recognized German university. Deadlines for programs vary starting from August 2019 onwards.
Depending on academic level, the program provides the following funding for 12-36 months:
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover;
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Candidates must obtain a Bachelor’s and have at least two years’ professional experience;
- Candidates need to provide evidence of English or German language proficiency.
Along with the application, candidates are asked to submit their CV, a letter of motivation, academic and professional references, and confirmation of employment.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.