As the office assistant you will be coordinating meetings and travel arrangements; establishing and maintaining a contacts’ record, providing financial reports, payment of bills, maintaining basic systems including those concerned with filing and archiving, provision of office consumables, identifying and exploiting public sources of information.
You will get a part-time fixed-term contract for 6 months and for 5 working days (18 hours net) per week, but the successful candidate should be ready to attend events outside working hours. The monthly gross salary for this position is €1,044.24.
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Excellent organisational / administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task, plan ahead, prioritise;
- Organises own work, papers and files methodically – excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent IT skills – including familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and reliability;
- Competent written and spoken Dutch is an advantage.
Please note, that the successful candidates will be subject to professional background checks and security clearance.