A great opportunity for project leaders to showcase innovative solutions and push the project forward. Apply for the Paris Peace Forum now!
Apply for Paris Peace Forum
Do you have a project offering a concrete solution to tackle a global challenge? Come to the third edition of the Paris Peace Forum, from 11 to 13 November 2020 at la Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris, to present it.
The deadline is on 12 May 2020.
Our Call for Projects is open to all key actors of global governance: states, international organizations, NGOs, companies, foundations, philanthropic organizations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks, universities, and more.
By taking part in the Paris Peace Forum as a project leader, you will have the unique opportunity to showcase your innovative solution and push your project forward:
- By testing it before diverse audiences, through a pitch presentation, as part of a debate, or by scheduling meetings with other participants at your stand
- By connecting with potential partners: heads of state and government, high-level representatives of international organizations, directors of NGOs and companies, philanthropists, experts, journalists, etc.
To be eligible, your project must meet the following conditions:
- Propose an innovative solution to address a transnational challenge, either:
- Normative projects: instruments of law, standards, and good practices
- Capacity-building projects: new institutions, mechanisms, and innovations
- Offer a cooperative approach
- Be managed by a team of a minimum of two persons
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.