European Patent Office is an organisation that supports innovation, competitiveness and economic growth across Europe.
The main activities include search and examination of patent applications and the grant of European patents.
The organisation is looking for talented graduates to join their traineeship programme in the following areas:
- Science and engineering (including IT)
- Human resources and business administration
- International relations and communication
- Economics and finance
You’ll find opportunities across patent search and examination, knowledge management, the modernisation of the authentication and authorisation processes, IT road-mapping, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality, and much more.
Candidates must be nominated by a university that is a member of the Pan-European Seal network. Nationals of one of the EPO member states or EPO extension states are eligible.
Minimum B1 level of English, French, or German is required.
The deadline is on Thursday 31st March 2021.
- a letter of motivation expressing your reasons for applying for an EPO traineeship
- your up-to-date CV
- your degree certificate (a provisional declaration may be submitted pending the conferral of your degree)
Find out more now.
Another great opportunity for you to look at here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.