Apply for Intercultural Dialogue Platform
Intercultural Dialogue Platform (IDP) is a Brussels based NGO founded in 2000, aiming at mutual understanding and harmonious interaction among the people of different cultural backgrounds.
The organization carries out several International projects on promoting social inclusion, dialogue, civic engagement as well as preventing extremism, racism and discrimination.
Interns will create dynamic video content suitable for multiple platforms that aligns with organizational strategies and brand messaging, with and without supervision, produce media content, execute shoots, write and produce photographic or video narratives; recommend, determine and procure type of talent needed for voice over or other related tasks.
Candidates should provide their CV, a cover letter and a portfolio as part of the application process. Selected candidates will be notified for further process and interview. The monthly salary is €800.
Interns should demonstrate understanding of the principles of cinematography and creative thinking as well as portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
The deadline is on 2 October 2020.
- A degree in TV/Video production, Editing, Animation, or related field and be able to share a demo reel that reflects skills in video production.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with non-linear video editing
- Basic knowledge of shooting photos/videos, audio recording and editing
- Satisfactory English speaking and writing skills. A good command of French or Dutch.
Find out more about Videography & Media Internship at the Intercultural Dialogue Platform.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
More opportunities here:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.