The Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) has been operating since 2012 under the auspices of the Secretary-General of the United Nations to support the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Agreement on Climate Change. The internship will take place between April – September, 2019 in Paris, France. The deadline to apply is on 25 February, 2019.
The Intern will work in the SDG Index team responsible for producing the flagship report “SDG Index and Dashboards” under the supervision of the project manager:
- Contribute to producing communication materials (infographics, country fact sheets, other) and support the dissemination of the results.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders when needed
- Carry out research and statistical analyses
The internship will be compensated at the standard minimum hourly rate, plus 50% of transportation costs.
- Candidates should be pursuing an advanced degree in economics, statistics, international relations, environmental studies, political science, or any other related fields. S/he must be enrolled in a certified degree programme (or be able to obtain a Convention de stage from their university), and have the right to hold an internship in France;
- This position requires fluency in English;
- For this role, the following competencies would be particularly important: Achievement focus, Analytical thinking, Drafting skills, Teamwork and Team leadership, Diplomatic sensitivity.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.