- Providing support for the organisation of the Munich Re Foundation’s events like the Resilience Academy, Dialogue Forums or Microinsurance Learning Sessions.
- Helping to conceptualise publications and presentations.
- Providing day-to-day support for our project managers, undertaking research and updating our media library.
- This internship is a paid position (€1400 per month)
- The working hours are 37 per week
- Internship may be a compulsory part of your study programme or undertaken solely on your own initiative
- The internship is intended for enrolled students or prospective master’s students. We regret that we are not able to consider graduates who have no certificate of enrolment.
- Be studying for a degree in science, geography, business management, economics, politics or an equivalent field;
- Have a sound grasp of international environmental and development policy;
- Possess good Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills;
- Have a very good command of German and English; other foreign languages would be an advantage.
This internship is paid, €1400 per month.
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a letter of motivation, a CV and the current school report.