Main responsibilities of an intern will include:
- Support Market Intelligence Products, in particular, the design and distribution of the annual ICC Global Survey on Trade Finance, its resulting report(s) and other complementary reports.
- Support the management of the ICC Trade Register project – a world-spanning data pool of risk information – in partnership with +25 tier-one banks and the consultants assigned to it.
- Other projects/areas of work, depending on own interests/profile and internal policy department requirements.
Internships are remunerated according to French law. Internships are full-time with the average working week of 35 hours.
- The working language for the ICC Banking Commission is English. Proficiency in French and any other languages are favorable;
- A convention de stage established between ICC and the candidate’s university or institute of origin is compulsory (French Act n° 2006-396 of 31 March 2006). An application without a memorandum of agreement (“convention de stage”) will not be considered;
- The intern must have an appropriate insurance valid in France for any damage caused to a third party (third party liability insurance: “assurance responsabilité civile”) and a social insurance (illness, work accident…);
- Nationals from outside the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Andorra, Monaco, or Switzerland are required to get an appropriate visa from the French consulate.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.