Design students and recent graduates are invited for a paid internship at Procter & Gamble. You will be assigned to work on one of the global brands like Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Pampers and Gillete among others. The company provides a competitive salary and relocation compensation for EU/EFTA citizens. Application process is ongoing.
Apply for the Procter & Gamble Internship
The Protector & Gamble Internship: The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble.
It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products is beauty, grooming, health care, fabric & home care, and baby, feminine, & family care.
Together with a team of marketeers, consumer experts and engineers, you will be working on the visual expression of various brands across different touchpoints ranging from online content to the store.
Some of the key areas will be packaging, visual identity, online content for eRetailers and online channels, and design innovation.
Interns will need to demonstrate creativity through a strong portfolio containing a wide range of projects.
Interns will receive competitive salary, paid relocation, and housing during the time of the internship
Application process is ongoing.
- Design students and recent graduates should be familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Video, 3D and illustration skills are a plus
- Good level of English is required
- Candidates should enclose their CV, portfolio as well as a summary of their latest grades as part of the application
- Immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities
- All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check P&G opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit
Find out more about Procter & Gamble internship.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Check out similar opportunities here:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.