Location: WWF Bolivia (Santa Cruz and Trinidad)
Assignment dates: January to June 2020
Language required: good level of Spanish and English
Age Category: 19-27 years
Support the communication area in its positioning actions, generating inputs and material based on information from the projects, contributing to the efforts of the sustainable societies program and specific actions during campaigns.
Tasks to perform
- Produce communication material – notes, interviews, images and videos – on the actions and achievements of the sustainable societies program, accompanying priority activities in the Environmental Education Centers.
- In coordination with the environmental management officer and the communication officer, collaborate in the management of the digital platforms created by the Environmental Education Centers, to promote awareness and attitude change messages.
- Generate a photographic archive and a report that documents the activities carried out within the framework of the Sustainable Societies Program.
- Collaborate in the production of communication content for campaigns or events within the framework of the activities of the Environmental Education Centers.
- Collaborate with WWF in the development of content – notes, fact sheets, etc. – based on achievements and impacts of other priority projects of the Organization.
- Support actions – dissemination, activations, etc. – within the framework of Earth Hour 2020.
- Student or graduate of communication, marketing, advertising or graphic design careers.
- Knowledge in social media management, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and statistics monitoring.
- Knowledge of graphic design, video editing and photography.
- Very good writing and oral communication in Spanish.
- Adhere to the values that WWF promotes.