The annual One Young World Summit brings together the most talented young leaders from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organisations. Delegates meet and make lasting connections with peers from almost every industry, sector and country. The deadline is on April 15, 2019.
Become the Part of Leading Europe Scholarship
If you are a young leader with a passion for global issues and a track record of making a significant impact in your community, country or organization, then you could be part of the One Young World Summit 2019 of the Leading Europe Scholarship.
The summit will take place in London from 22 – 25 October.
The Scholarship covers access to the summit, hotel accommodation, catering, the cost of travel to and from London.
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30;
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change;
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work;
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas;
- Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits;
- Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.