The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. The Summit will take place from 14-17 October 2020 in Munich, Germany.
Apply for One Young World Summit Full Scholarship
One Young World Summit Full Scholarship:Delegates participate in four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking and workshops. All delegates have the opportunity to apply to give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance.
The deadline is on 8 April 2020.
One Young World has worked to guarantee young people from all 196 countries in the world are represented at OYW Summits, regardless of their ability to pay.
To ensure this, fully-funded scholarship places are awarded to outstanding young leaders with a range of backgrounds, skill sets and nationalities.
- Between the ages of 18–30
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
- Are a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the countries listed in the given six regions: Europe, Asia, The Americas, The Middle East, Africa, The Pacific
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.