Attend One Young World Summit 2021
Recently, we have covered available scholarship for One Young World Summit 2020. Here is another opportunity for 2021!
The annual One Young World Summit convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counselled by influential political, business, and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman, and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures. Delegates participate in four days of speeches, panels, networking, and workshops. All delegates have the opportunity to apply to give keynote speeches, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance.
The Zurich Insurance Group is providing 12 young leaders with an opportunity to attend the summit with all the expenses covered. The scholarship provides full access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich. Participants will benefit from hotel accommodation in a shared room on 22-26 April 2021. The cost of travel, catering and transportation between Summit venues will be covered. Additionally, winners will attend a personal development workshop held at Zurich Insurance’s headquarters in Switzerland.
The deadline is on 17 July 2020.
- This scholarship is intended for 12 inspirational young leaders who share Zurich’s vision for a more sustainable world
- You should apply for this scholarship if you are a young leader working in the fields of climate change, wellbeing or inclusion
- You work should demonstrate the commitment to shaping a more fair, more equal society in which everyone can succeed
- Applications from every country are welcomed
- Candidates will be assessed based on the demonstrated capacity for leadership, understanding of key issues and track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney