Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in wide range of areas from Artificial Intelligence and digitalisation to health, tourism and regional development.
The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week).
The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD. A contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD.
The majority of internships are based in Paris, France. Interns can come from any country (i.e. not only OECD Members).
Internships are open for students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Are capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
As part of the application, candidates must submit a cover letter, sit a written test or attend an interview.