The OECD Internship Programme is designed to bring highly qualified and motivated students with diverse backgrounds into the organisation to work on projects linked to the Strategic Orientations of the Secretary-General and to support the corporate functions of the Orgnisation. The application process is ongoing.
What is the OECD Internship Programme and how to apply? Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in wide range of areas from Artificial Intelligence and digitalisation to health, tourism and regional development.
The duration of the internship is for a period between one and six months (renewable for another six months up to a total of twelve months), on a full-time basis (40 hours/week).
The OECD encourages potential interns to stay for six months in order to gain the best possible insight into work at the OECD. A contribution to living expenses of around 700 euros per full month worked will be granted to interns by the OECD.
The majority of internships are based in Paris, France. Interns can come from any country (i.e. not only OECD Members).
Internships are open for students who:
- Are enrolled in a full-time degree programme for the duration of the internship in a field or discipline related to the work of the OECD;
- Are available for a minimum internship duration of one month;
- Have an excellent command of one of the two official languages of the OECD (English and French) and working knowledge of, or willingness to learn the other. Knowledge of other languages used at the OECD would be an advantage;
- Possess solid quantitative and IT skills;
- Are capable of working in multicultural and international team environment.
As part of the application, candidates must submit a cover letter, sit a written test or attend an interview.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.