The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an intergovernmental military alliance between 30 European and North American countries.
Seeking to attract fresh talent in a wide range of areas, NATO has launched its first dedicated initiative targeting qualified individuals in the early stages of their careers.
The Young Professionals Programme (YPP) will enable participants to spend three years in three different NATO bodies and gain unique experience of the activities of the Alliance.
Young Professionals will work in a diverse and stimulating environment, working in one or several related areas during their assignments in three different NATO bodies.
Interns will focus on the 12 work areas, namely, innovation, cyber defence, engineering, logistics, and supply chain, international political affairs, marketing, management, finance, project management, ICT, and more.
Participants will receive a competitive salary and other benefits, including health insurance, reimbursement of travel expenses for taking up duty and leaving, training opportunities, and a generous annual leave of 30 days.
A new call is scheduled in early 2021.
To be considered, candidates will need to go through a two-stage selection process. The first selection stage consists of three parts:
- Game-based assessment – evaluating a set of skills necessary for the advertised positions;
- Online video interview – answering a limited number of questions by recording your responses;
- Short online written test – answering a limited number of job-related questions in writing.
The second selection stage consists of four parts:
- Online written test – answering job-related questions in writing;
- E-tray exercise – simulating an inbox based on a business scenario;
- Language test-taking a multiple-choice test to demonstrate your level of English or French, depending on which language you are less proficient in;
- Online interview – assessing knowledge and competencies in an online setting.
Find out more here.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Take a look at this opportunity:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.