MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to develop talents for developing countries. Starting from 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China. The deadline is on April 30, 2019.
MOFCOM Scholarship supports Master’s program for 2-3 years or PhD program for 3-4 years. Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program. When only Chinese-taught program is available, students should take Chinese language training courses for one to two years before moving on to their degree study.
- be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a Bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- be a Master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- be under the age of 45 when applying;
- have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program. English: IETS 6.0 or above, Chinese: HSK level 4 (score180) or above.
Each applicant can choose the same major in three universities out of the 26 designated universities as their desired option.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.