McKinsey is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is passionate about developing leaders. They invite you to apply to the McKinsey Women Achievement Award and help them recognize and support talented women. Winners will receive an award of $2,500 in addition to six months long mentoring by McKinsey professionals. They will answer questions and help with interview preparation, should you apply for a role at McKinsey.
McKinsey & Company is an American management consulting firm. McKinsey has published the McKinsey Quarterly since 1964, funds the McKinsey Global Institute research organization, publishes reports on management topics, and has authored influential books on management.
During the application process, you will have to complete a short online form and select up to two offices you have a connection to and/or interest in. It can be a location where you have lived or where you speak the local language. Their colleagues in this office will review your application and match you with a McKinsey mentor.
The McKinsey Women Achievement Award is sponsored by their offices in Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and Vietnam, as well as our functional practices: Digital, Implementation, Risk, and Operations.
The deadline is on 8 June 2020.
- To be eligible to apply for the award, you should self-identify as a woman
- Be a current student working towards a graduate or undergraduate degree
- Be a working professional with fewer than 5 years of work experience
- Make sure you have uploaded all the relevant attachments – they will not be able to process your application without the CV, essay, and transcripts as requested
- Your CV should include work experience, including part-time jobs and volunteer roles, as well as extracurricular activities and achievements
- A brief essay (250 words or fewer) about your proudest or most interesting personal achievement. Please include the obstacles you overcame to reach this achievement and why it is important to you.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.