The program is organised by the Department of Political Science and International Relations of the University of the Peloponnese (Greece), in partnership with:
– The Department of Cultural Heritageand
– The Department of Political and Social Sciences of the University of Bologna (Italy)
– The Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (France)
– The Department of International Relations of the Yaşar University(Turkey)
– The Department of Economics and Finance of the Neapolis University of Pafos(Cyprus)
– The Olympia Summer Academy offers a Collaborative Postgraduate Program in Mediterranean Studies.
It is premised on a multidimensional approach to an array of pressing, though interdependent, questions such as conflict, security and nationalism; democratization, civil society and the Arab Spring; Cultures and multiculturalism; women’s issues and activism; economic crisis and development; and energy security and environmental challenges. The collaborative structure of the program facilitates the diverse contributions of faculty of the different participating institutions, enabling and sustaining the program’s wide-ranging focus.
Find out more on the official website of the University of the Peloponnese.