The scholarships are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes:
- Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
- Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
- Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
- Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
- Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
- Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
One full scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from each of the eligible countries: USA, the Organization of American States (OAS), France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Armenia, Belarus, Thailand, Israel, Jordan, Georgia, Romania, and Greece.
The scholarship provides for full tuition fees; visa and residence permit fees; return air fare from the applicant’s home country; accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and august if the student does not return home; a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year; primary healthcare insurance.
- To complete the application, the candidates are required to provide electronic copies from the following original documents: application form; official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable); official transcripts; proof of English proficiency;
- All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying;
- In addition, the candidates are required to submit contact details from two academic professors/teachers, who will provide letters of recommendation for the candidate.
Please note, that application together with all supporting documents should be submitted to Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia via landmail. All submitted documents must be in English or certified translations in English.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.