The starting date of the placement is 1 July 2020. Interns will gain experience in fields of innovation, global sourcing and contract management. The program in Luxembourg has 3 business lines which students will be asked to rank according to their preference, during the application process. They are:
- The Vodafone Procurement Company, responsible for all strategic activities across the Vodafone Group in areas of procurement.
- Tomorrow Street, Vodafone’s global innovation accelerator, providing interns with work in accessing and allocating appropriate startups to join the incubator.
- Vodafone Roaming Services (VRS) that will give interns exposure and offer learning opportunities within contract management, negotiations, and data analysis.
The deadline is on 30 April 2020.
- Be Year 2 students of a three-year-program or Year 3 students of a four-year-program
- Have a strong academic performance in Supply Chain, Technology, Innovation, Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or other relevant course
- Be either an undergraduate or postgraduate whose course requires that they take an internship or work placement to supplement the study programme
- Be fluent in English. A second language is an asset, particularly Spanish, Italian & German.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.