Enroll for the 2020 Design Contest: HFFA will award 50 grants for emergent talents in the Fashion and Design sector for the following courses:
Master’s in Art Direction For Fashion Design & Haute Couture
One-year intensive course in:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Styling & Communication
- Fashion Business
- Interior Design
The courses will start on 19th October 2020 and will be held in Milan, Italy and 50 grants will be comprised of:
- 5 grants with 100% cover of the course fee
- 10 grants with 75% cover of the course fee
- 15 grants with 50% cover of the course fee
- 20 grants with 25% cover of the course fee
Candidates should provide the following documents:
Admission form, certificate of academy diploma, presentation of the portfolio (only when required by chosen course), CV, and reference letter.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.