Google legal team tackles the challenges of the information age, like working with product and engineering teams to understand the local implications of their work. From contract negotiations to user experience, you’ll create innovative solutions to complex business issues. Legal and policy teams are a vital part of Google’s success, shaping the future of internet policy and law.
As a part of this legal traineeship and the Google regional Legal team, you will play an important part in helping to respond to some of the biggest legal challenges of the information age. You will get an insight into a variety of legal challenges at Google and YouTube. Based in Hamburg, the German legal department of Google offers an optional training period as part of your compulsory legal training. In this role, you will enhance your organizational skills, attention to detail, versatility and composure, while also getting the opportunity to demonstrate that you have sound legal judgment, can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, and can communicate confidently at all levels. Interns will assist in a variety of projects such as the localization of new Google Products and the review and drafting of agreements.
Application process is ongoing.
- Experience in legal analysis and research.
- Experience building relationships and communicate with people at all levels.
- Experience in data protection, Copyright, technology or media law.
- Interest in technology and IT-relevant legal problems and recent developments.
- Experience working on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to start in 2021.
Find out more about this Legal Traineeship here.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
More internships from the Youth Time Magazine: