Projects that provide services and products related to SDGs 2,3,4,6, or 13 are invited to apply for a grant of $50,000. Lead2030 Challenges seek to support solutions which work towards achievements SDGs. The deadline is on Monday 30th August 2021.
Formed by One Young World and powered by some of the world’s leading businesses, Lead2030 finds, funds and accelerates SDG solutions created by founders under 30.
Applicants should demonstrate impact in educating the target groups and providing products/services tackling the related sustainable development goal.
Currently there are several challenges accepting applications:
- SDG 2 – How to end hunger by 2030?
- SDG 3 – Tackling the impact of air pollution on the health and wellbeing of young people.
- SDG 3 – How can we ensure equity for all UK cancer patients?
- SDG 4 – How do we prepare 100 million futures for a world of opportunity?
- SDG 6 – How do we achieve universal access to equitable sanitation and hygiene by 2030?
- SDG 13 – How do we empower individuals to address and prepare for a changing climate?
The winning solution will receive a $50,000 grant and a year-long mentorship. The mentorship programme will help the winners focus on their business strategy, best practices for data collection, monitoring and evaluation, and product design.
The deadline is on Monday 30th August 2021.
Initiatives should be youth led and founded by a person aged 18-30.
Applicants should demonstrate a well-structured timeline for their project. Products/services should be market-ready.
Projects will be evaluated based on the project’s impact, financial viability, and scalability.
Find out more now.
Another great opportunity right here:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.