With this conference the aim is to establish a platform for the exchange of experiences and knowledge as well as presentation and dissemination of student, young researcher and expert papers. Official languages at the conference are Croatian and English.
Some of the suggested topics include:
- Transformation of power;
- Global market and economic interdependence;
- Ethnography of disappearance;
- Salvage ethnography;
- Medicine and medical systems;
- Religion in a globalized world;
- Identity, etc.
- Places/Creating/Politics/Transformation of memory;
- Material and non-material monuments;
- The war and the myth;
- Fellow ethnologists and anthropologists;
- Students, experts and young researchers from other fields of social sciences and humanities (sociology, philosophy, political science, history, economics, geography, journalism).
Participation in the conference is free. Presenters will be provided with accommodation. Travel expenses should be covered by the participants themselves.