- Works of short fiction up to 8,000 words;
- Compelling stories that explore the nuance of technology, science, politics, and/or policy, without forgetting about plot and character!
- Stories that show both the positives and negatives of possible future;
- Stories that can provide a road-map for cities, states, and nations to follow;
- Stories that may be built in a rich and full world, but that manage to show us the reality of a single city, neighborhood, and/or life.
$2,000 prize for 1st place.
$1,000 for 2nd place.
4 runners up each receive prize of $500