Daimler, also known as Mercedes, offers numerous paid international internships and supports students throughout their studies. Interns can join teams in more than 20 countries for up to six months.
Daimler is the thirteenth-largest car manufacturer and is the largest truck manufacturer in the world. Daimler AG is a German multinational automotive corporation that owns a number of car, bus, truck and motorcycle brands including Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG, Smart Automobile, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, Western Star, Thomas Built Buses, and many others. Daimler provides financial services through its Daimler Financial Services.
Daimler offers internships at various sites in Germany and abroad. The vacancies are generally advertised on the job portal two to six months before the start of the internship. Remuneration depends on the type of internship and on the regulations in the respective country. Students get a chance to work in departments that correspond to their field of study, including quality management, marketing, IT, logistics, HR, etc.
Internship locations include offices in the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Hongkong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Republic, Russian Federation, Singapore, Spain, States Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam, New Zealand.
The deadline is three months before the desired start of internship.
- Candidates should be available to commit to one to six months internship
- Interns should be university students enrolled in a degree corresponding to the field of their internship
- Fluency in English and a local language is required
- Practical experience in the specialized field of study is mandatory
- Your application should include a cover letter, a CV, a certificate of intermediate diploma and certificates of previous trainings and internships
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.