EUROCITIES was founded in 1986 by the mayors of six large cities: Barcelona, Birmingham, Frankfurt, Lyon, Milan and Rotterdam. Today there are over 130 of Europe’s largest cities and 40 partner cities, that between them govern 130 million citizens across 35 countries. Through six thematic forums, a wide range of working groups, projects, activities and events, the network offers members a platform for sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas.
The internship will cover the following tasks:
- assisting in marketing call for awards 2016
- assisting in the preparation of key events, in particular the Cooperation Platform
- supporting graphics work
- assisting in e-communications
- maintaining contact database
- giving general support to the communications team
- excellent English, other languages an advantage
- good IT skills, experience with graphic programmes desirable
- good organisational skills
EUROCITIES will cover: local public transport and lunch expenses; a Belgian mobile phone number for calls and internet and living expenses, up to €200 per month under the Belgian legislation.
Internship is available for the EU citizens only.