The essay should include a definition/explanation of the concept of democracy (written in your own words) and then explain why democracy is or is not important. The essays are judged in three categories: graduate students; undergraduate students; and high school students.
- All students, from high school students through graduate students, are eligible, non-students are automatically disqualified;
- English language entries only.
Requirments for essays:
- Style: Op-ed style (not academic, footnoted papers)
- Length: 1,000 to 1,500 words
- Format: Blog post on www.globalethicsnetwork.org.
- Limit: One entry per person.
All essays will be screened using plagiarism-detecting software.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.