ISPA's Fellowship Program was created to provide emerging and mid-career performing arts professionals with the opportunity to expand their international networks through membership and attendance at an ISPA Congress. The Fellows represent all disciplines, genres, and types of arts organizations. The deadline is on 12 July 2019.
Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits;
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2020 ISPA Congress (January 14 – 16, 2020), including a one-day Fellows Seminar prior to the Congress (January 13, 2020);
- Travel subsidy which may include per diem, flights, and accommodation to support expenses related to attending the congress.
The Global Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders working in the management of all professional performing arts. ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world.
This opportunity is intended for those working in the management of the professional performing arts.
- Be currently employed/working in the professional performing arts;
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the performing arts field;
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- Have a strong working knowledge of English to successfully participate in the Global.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.