The International Parliamentary Scholarship is annual initiative organized in cooperation between Bundestag and top Berlin universities. They offer around 120 scholarships to young university graduates from 42 countries.
The programme aims to:
- promote relations between Germany and the participating countries
- consolidate democratic values and tolerance
- deepen understanding of cultural diversity
- secure peaceful coexistence in the world.
The scholarship includes a monthly payment of 500 euros, free accommodation, and insurance. It also covers the cost of travel to and from Berlin.
The placement consists of a full-time position in a Member’s office, giving participants the opportunity to get to know the various tasks carried out there. Also participants are enrolled as students at the Humboldt-Universität for the summer semester and, if they wish, as guest students at one of the other universities. They are able to take up to two courses.
- Citizenship of a participating country (dual nationality is permitted);
- With a university degree;
- Fluent in German
- Under 30 years old at the start of the scholarship.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.