The Global Executive MBA, jointly offered by the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) and the University of Minnesota, provides a global vision with expert insights into international management on 3 continents. Graduates will receive two MBA degrees from two of the most prestigious universities in Europe and the USA.
The curriculum extends well beyond the walls of the classroom. Students will complete three international residencies, working with international faculty members.
- C.E.E. Residency: St. Petersburg
- Asia Residency: Guangzhou & Hyderabad
- U.S.A. Residency: New York & Minneapolis
The program is ranked among the top programs by Financial Times.
Main criteria are:
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Proficiency of written and spoken English
In order to apply, request your scholarship application form here. Reference: “Presse Scholarship”.