Join students from around Europe, and study as an International Master for Wine Tourism, in Bordeaux, France!
The International Master for Wine Tourism (WINTOUR) offers the Erasmus Mundus scholarship for students seeking a joint masters degree. This degree is the only of its kind, availible to study in Bordeaux, France.
- The scholarships awarded cover the students’ participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the course), a yearly contribution to student travel and installation costs and a monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme.
- The WINTOUR Consortium pays the grants to students according to specific payment arrangements which are communicated to the grantees in advance.
- Students who are nationals of Programme Countries (all countries within the 28 EU Member States, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey) are not eligible to apply for an EMJMD Partner Country scholarship.
- Current Masters student in Europe
- Apply to the program to be eligible for this Erasmus Scholarship.
- Applications will open in November of 2021.
Picture: ShutterStock / ID: 1788286394
If you are just as interested in wine, as you are in studying, visit our article on wine in Australia!
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.