Offered internship is for a non-flexible period of 2-3 months starting always in odd months.
Tasks entrusted to intern include:
- reading, commenting on and drafting documents related to current arbitration cases
- doing research for the preparation of work documents, conferences, presentations and publications
- translating legal documents
General criteria are:
- fluent English
- a strong background in international commercial arbitration law
- the candidate should be student during the time of the internship
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.