The idea to create such a Festival was conceived by GIOVANI NEL MONDO, a non-profit association founded in Italy with the goal of promoting and favoring the interaction between the talent, ambition, and brilliance of young people and the world of international opportunities.
The Festival is composed of four main projects from which participants can choose the one most suited to their academic background, professional aspirations or general interest.
The four projects are:
- ROME MODEL UNITED NATIONS – Diplomatic simulation of the United Nations. Recommended for students of (or those interested in) international relations, diplomacy, political science, law;
- ROME BUSINESS GAME- Simulation of business realities involving case study competitions. Recommended for students of (those interested in) economics, business, management, marketing, computer science;
- ROME PRESS GAME – Journalism and media (web, tv, radio) simulation. Recommended for students of (or those interested in) communication, media, translation and interpretation, literature, philosophy;
- INTERNATIONAL CAREERS COURSE- A guidance course filled with practical workshops for a successful international career. Recommended for students from any faculty/academic background.
- High school students in their last two years, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, I or II Level Master’s students, students who have graduated (no more than a year after receiving their diploma), and Doctorate students;
- B1-B2 level of English (in accordance with the European standard) is required in order to participate in the Festival, C1 minimum in order to apply for scholarship. Scholarships are very competitive though.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.