UNICEF is currently looking for an intern to support the Inclusive Education project, specifically the Screening of Children with Difficulties in Learning. This is a great experience for students to get engaged with field experience and practical skills in the area of inclusive and quality education. The deadline is on 10 February 2020.
Apply for Inclusive Internship in Azerbaijan
The project, Inclusive Education Internship in Azerbaijan, is funded by the European Union and implemented by UNICEF in cooperation with the Ministry of Education.
The aim of the project is to create an environment in which children with disabilities can obtain increased access to quality education in regular schools across the country through strengthening skills of teachers and schools and addressing public misperceptions and attitudes towards inclusion of children with disabilities.
The intern will provide support to the Education team for minimum 15 hours per week at the Baku office or remotely as agreed between the recruiting team and the successful candidate.
A limited number of local travels to Baku or Sumgayit may be required.
The intern will be paid a stipend on a monthly basis based on the actual number of days worked in that respective month and upon submission of a monthly report.
The responsibilities of an intern are to:
- Collect data on the results of the Screening process from the target schools, verify the data accuracy and consolidate information, data and records into the provided database and records management system;
- Provide guidance and support to the teachers and schools implementing the screening process with regards to the requirements of the process;
- Identify and report on identified good practices, challenges and lessons learned to the relevant UNICEF staff;
- File process related documents and archive as required.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years in the area of education, social sciences or any other relevant field;
- Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records and strong command of English and Azerbaijani languages are required. Good IT skills and any previous experience in project administration and data collection is an asset.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.