It’s the biggest and most prestigious start-up event in the world that awards millions of dollars in investment capital to young budding entrepreneurs, including a grand prize of USD 1 Million. You don’t need an idea to start. Participants compete in local events organized in cities, countries and on campuses around the world. Regional and national programs are hosted world-wide and winners of these events get to spend 8-weeks living, working, learning and playing in a castle in the UK.
The Hult Prize is the official kick-off to UN Global Goals Week, so it’s the perfect place to pitch for a million dollars. Through crowdsourcing, training, mentorship and funding, the Hult Prize seeks to build and launch the next wave of social entrepreneurs, all of whom are poised to change the world.
Winning team will get $1,000,000 to help people move normally full profit-motivated business minds into game-changing social entrepreneurs.
- Students past or present from any college or university in the world are invited to form teams of 3-4.
- A candidate is considered a student if at the time of application submission, they have not yet graduated.
- Registration fees for this year’s Hult Prize have all been waived. Teams will be responsible for covering their travel costs.
- All participants should belong to the same college or university. However, this may consist of a mix of programs and undergraduate, graduate and PhD level.
- This event is open for business or non-business students, application is open to anyone currently enrolled in college or university.