The Construction Industry Council (CIC) and the Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC) jointly present the World Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2017 Hong Kong (WSBE17 Hong Kong) to be held in June 5-7, 2017. WSBE17 Hong Kong is the world conference of the 2015-2017 cycle of the renowned SBE Conference Series, which is now considered to be the most influential of its kind globally. Winners of the competition will get an opportunity to display their ideas at WSBE17 Hong Kongm, get 2 conference tickets and win a cash prize of HK$10,000.
- The Competition is open internationally to multidisciplinary teams;
- Team members ahould be aged 30 or below;
Each team must consist of: 1. At least 2 full-time tertiary students who study in sustainable built environment-related disciplines, e.g. Architecture/ Engineering/ Green Building Studies/ Building Technology/ Urban Planning and Design/ Landscape/ Surveying, etc., and 2. At least 2 team members from other subjects such as natural sciences, social sciences, economics, medicine, etc.
Teams can have up to 8 members (Each team can invite 1 consultant as team counsel to provide professional advice.)
- Presentation panel
- 1 panel in A1 size laid out in landscape format must be digitally submitted in one single file. The template can be downloaded here.
- The panel should include a brief profile of all team members with a 100-word executive summary in English. The summary should describe the key concepts and features relevant to the competition theme and requirements.
- File Format and size
- The file must be saved as high resolution PDF capable of being conveniently viewed on a computer screen as well as to be printed out to A1 size for exhibition (300 dpi);
- The file must be named under the following logic: WSBE17 Hong Kong_IYC_Entry ID
- Content: The content should be sufficient to convey a clear understanding of the Conference theme. The panel could consist of drawings, rendered images, photographs, thumbnails, text or anything entrants find suitable to illustrate their ideas;
- Copyright: All work submitted must be the applicant’s original work. It is the applicant’s sole responsibility to ensure that the work submitted does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark and design rights.
Submit all registration and presentation panel therough the online system before the deadline.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.