The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for the research and projects, providing participants with equity-free funding, global visibility and connections.
Choose your main industry or technology focus:
- Data and AI
- Digital health
- Food, Agriculture and Environment
- Global Health
- Industrial Biotech
- Industry 4.0
- New Materials
- New Mobility
- New Space
- EUR 100,000 for the grand winner, selected among track winners;
- 11 EUR 15,000 prizes for the best early-stage startup in each track;
- 70 finalists will pitch in front of a 200 select audience, and the Top 500 most promising start ups will be selected by Hello Tomorrow and will be invited to the Hello Tomorrow Summit in Paris on March 14-15 2019 to interact with sector specific investors.
- Citizens of any country are eligible to compete;
- Your project should be in its early-stage of development;
- Projects that are about to be spinned-out from academic labs are also eligible as long as they have a strong proof of concept.
Your activity should be based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology. Teams should be of two persons or more, and the project should not be part of a larger company.