CEEweb for Biodiversity is a network of 51 non-governmental environmental organisations from the Central and Eastern European region established in 1994. Its mission is the conservation of biodiversity through the promotion of sustainable development.
Green-Go short film contest is an annual event organized since 2011. With six years in a row of different green topics and several hundreds short films received from all around the world, the contest now targets millions of people to send and spread short films on sustainable consumption, raw materials and European nature.
- Films should not be longer than approx. 4 minutes;
- Films can be of any genre (cartoon, animation, puppet film, documentary, interviews, etc.);
- A separate time-coded subtitle file must be attached also to films without dialogues but with floating titles/texts.
- Only English subtitles are accepted;
- One applicant can only submit a maximum of three films (separate online application should be filled out for each).
The winners of each of the three categories will be decided by a jury by 23 October.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.