The Chevening programme was established in 1983 and has developed into a prestigious international scheme. This year the Scholarships will support more than 600 individuals.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to individuals with demonstrable leadership potential who also have strong academic backgrounds. The scholarship offers financial support to study for a master’s degree at any UK university and the opportunity to become part of an influential global network of 46,000 alumni.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country;
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended;
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK;
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes);
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017;
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.