The forum is organised by the African-EU Energy Partnership together with the Italian Government, the African Union Commission (AUC) and the European Union Commission (EC).
This opportunity could be particularly rewarding for anybody who already has or wants to develop a focus on energy questions. The scholarship also includes a training session with the AEEP secretariat on African-European energy questions.
- Not older than 35 years;
- Based in Africa or the EU;
- A print or online journalist, photojournalist, video journalist, who have at least three years of work experience across different media and platforms.
- Fluent in English. French is an advantage.
- Demonstrated interest to work more on energy and environment issues in your respective country.
- Write a short essay (250-300 words; in English) why energy as a topic is important to you and why you would want to join the 2nd Stakeholder Meeting, as part of the conference communications team.
- To demonstrate your abilities and interests send samples or links to your articles, photos, blogs, videos, etc. on topics related to what will be discussed at the conference.
- Include a resume/CV in English with references.
- Send your application package to the AEEP Secretariat.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.